Information pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679.
Effective date: 25 May 2018.
This privacy statement explains what personal data are collected by L.C.M. S.r.l. and how these data are used when the User uses the lcm-srl.eu website.
The Data Controller according to the art. 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”) is L.C.M. S.r.l. – Registered Office: Via Pascal n. 1, 21012 Cassano Magnago (VA), Italy, owner of the lcm-srl.eu website.
Information provided by the User
L.C.M. S.r.l. collects a series of information provided directly by the User, including Personal Data. “Personal Data” is the information that identifies the User (by way of example and not exhaustive name, postal address, billing address, payment details, telephone number and e-mail address) and that are collected in the following situations:
- customer support services and technical assistance
- contact service through a special form;
Information collected automatically
When using the platform www.lcm-srl.eu, the User’s personal data is collected, such information includes aggregated user data (which does not allow identification of the User). Third-party providers and technologies for the collection of this information are also used, as further explained in the Cookie Regulations.
When using the websites www.lcm-srl.eu, the following information is automatically collected and analyzed on the User’s computer or mobile device: type of browser, IP address, mobile device ID (for example, IDFA on Apple products) like iPhone and iPad or similar identifiers), browser language, operating system, error log and other similar information.
Cookies and similar technologies.
Refer to the Coockie Policy page.
Use of information
L.C.M. S.r.l. uses the Personal Data collected as described in the previous section, for the purposes and based on the legal bases described below.
- Newsletter, social media campaigns, special offers and updates.
Only with the prior consent of the User, L.C.M. S.r.l. will periodically send information on products, services, special promotions, competitions, events, customer satisfaction surveys and opportunities to interact with lcm-srl.eu and its community. The User can register to receive such e-mails and social media campaigns from L.C.M. S.r.l. through specific forms on the contact page, on Social Network and Blog. The User has the right to refuse to receive this type of communication at any time.
- Customer service
Are collected only to meet the needs requested by the user in the appropriate forms.
- Improvements and optimization
Operating, protecting, improving and optimizing the service and experience of users, for example through research and analysis.
The Personal Data that will be required for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes will be those listed in the appropriate form. By way of example and not exhaustive: name, surname, username, date of birth, home / residence address, e-mail address, telephone numbers of fixed and / or mobile users, sex.
Data retention times
The collected data is kept only for the necessary time or for legal obligations. Personal data are treated differently depending on the purpose of use, but the user can request the deletion at any time.
Sharing and disclosure of information
L.C.M. S.r.l. does not share, sell, transfer or otherwise disclose the User’s Personal Data to third parties, except as required by law. L.C.M. S.r.l.
You may be invited to disclose your information to government or law enforcement officials in response to a legitimate request from a public authority or, if necessary, to fulfill a legal obligation, including to meet security requirements national or law enforcement agencies.
L.C.M. S.r.l. may also disclose the User’s information in order to pursue its legitimate interest in applying or enforcing its terms and conditions or in responding to any claim for compensation, protecting its rights or those of third parties, protecting the security of any person or prevent any illegal activity (including for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
L.C.M. S.r.l. provides the User with a series of options with respect to the information he collects and uses, as explained in this Notice. Some of the available options include:
- Updates, news, marketing communications
If you intend to use the services of L.C.M. S.r.l. but you do not want to receive updates, news and additional marketing material, you can indicate your preference by e-mail.
- Waiver of receiving personalized online announcements
Information on User’s rights
The User enjoys, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, of the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- obtain data correction and deletion;
- obtain the treatment limitation;
- obtain data portability, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling;
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
You can send an e-mail to correct or change any information or request which Personal data (eg name and address) have been stored or to assert any other of the above rights by filling out the form at the address www.lcm- srl.eu/contacts or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and use of the services, made available through the website of L.C.M. S.r.l. it is allowed only for people over the age of 18. None below this age threshold must register at the sites or use the services made available through it.
We have prepared all the information security measures necessary to minimize the risk of breaching the privacy of our users by third parties and in relation to our services, and any other measures we are willing to adopt in order to protect as much privacy as possible. of our users. We are also aware of the fact that the Internet is a medium in which the security of the data circulating is not total and the risk that such data are lost, destroyed, modified or that someone unauthorized accesses them is, unfortunately, unavoidable.